Universe Sandbox Free Download
Universe Sandbox ² Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Universe Sandbox ² – Create & destroy on an unimaginable scale… with a space simulator that merges real-time gravity, climate, collision, and material interactions to….
CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
24 Aug, 2015
Simulation, Open World, Casual, VR, Sci-fi
Universe Sandbox ² is a physics-based space simulator that allows you to create, destroy, and interact on an unimaginable scale.
It merges real-time gravity, climate, collision, and material interactions to reveal the beauty of our universe and the fragility of our planet.
Universe Sandbox ² includes the desktop version and a VR mode with support for the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift+Touch, and Windows Mixed Reality.
N-body simulation at almost any speed using Newtonian mechanics. Real science, real physics, no supercomputer required.
Collide Planets & Stars
Epic, mind blowing collisions of massive planetary bodies that leave behind molten craters.
Create Your Own Systems
Start with a star, then add a planet. Spruce it up with moons, rings, comets, or even a black hole.
Model Earth’s Climate
- Material System – build planets out of Hydrogen, Iron, Rock, & Water
- Stellar flares & volatile trails
- Procedurally generated stars & planets
- Light-warping black holes
- Dark matter
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive:
(See instructions if you don't know how to install: Instructions on how to install)
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+ (64-bit*)
- Processor: 1.6GHz dual-core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB Video Memory, Shader Model 4.0
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: * A 64-bit version of Windows is required for Universe Sandbox updates after November 2018. Users on 32-bit systems can still run previous versions. Learn more
- Processor: 2.6GHz quad-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB Video Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Additional Notes: For VR, see recommendations from your headset manufacturer