How To Survive: Third Person Standalone Free Download
How To Survive: Third Person Standalone Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. How To Survive: Third Person Standalone – Driven by community suggestion, 505 Games and EKO Software introduce you to a new single player 3rd person view experience that allows….
CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
2 Jul, 2015
Survival, Action, Adventure, Open World, RPG, Horror, Shooter
Driven by community suggestion, 505 Games and EKO Software introduce you to a new single player 3rd person view experience that allows you to re-play the zombie crafting adventure “How to Survive” from a deeply immersive point of view. Their rotten breath doesn’t smell any better, they don’t look any healthier, they still just grunt, but being closer up makes it a whole load more personal…
You’ll have to survive a zombie infested archipelago crafting your own tools and weapons to fulfill your basic needs of food, water and shelter while facing natural and unnatural threats. A survival guide written by an eccentric stranger may be your only help…
How to survive? Any which way you can!
– 4 islands.
– Story mode.
– 8 challenges.
- Navigate islands filled with exuberant scenarios filled with flora and fauna.
- Choose among 4 playable characters, with different stats and skill progressions.
- Hunt, fish, forage for food and water.
- Hundreds of items to handcraft weapons and tools. From fishing rods to flamethrowers.
- Play through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
- Additional free roaming mode includes Permadeath!
- Three difficulty levels, including new improved difficulty conditions for die-hard survivors!
- All the content of the original game How To Survive :
- Kovac’s way DLC:
- Hello, my name is Nina DLC character & flamethrowers.
- One Shot Escape DLC – Rogue like mode.
- Tombstones & Backpack extension.
(See instructions if you don't know how to install: Instructions on how to install)
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Ati 5700 series/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space