Magicmaker v1.0.16 Free Download
Magicmaker Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Magicmaker – Ever wanted to shoot poisonous lightning lasers? Freezing fireballs? Turrets that fire waves of miniature suns? How about lasers that shoot exploding black holes that….
CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
Tasty Stewdios LLC
Tasty Stewdios LLC
22 Sep, 2014
Adventure, RPG, Action, Casual
THE ULTIMATE SPELLCRAFTING/WIZARD-SECURITY-GUARD ADVENTURE
Magicmaker is a spellcrafting-focused platformer dungeon-crawler where you can be the wizard you’ve always wanted to be!
Literally 2 Million Different Spells to Craft
Magicmaker is powered by an amazing Spellcrafting system that can make nearly anything. Have you ever wanted to shoot poisonous lightning lasers? Throw freezing fireballs? Build turrets that fire waves of miniature suns? Or summon hordes of adorable jelly minions? How about firing lasers that shoot exploding black holes that suck out your enemies’ life force? You can totally do that in Magicmaker.
How Do I Make Exploding Laser Black Holes That Steal Souls?
Or any of that other sweet stuff?!
Its super easy.
What kind of wizard will you be? Probably a really cool one, I bet.
- During your adventure you’ll find materials.
- Each material has a specific effect, like lifesteal, bouncing off walls, or lighting stuff on fire.
- Combine materials to make spells and robes!
- 40 different materials means there’s all kinds of fun interactions and combinations to make.
Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive:
(See instructions if you don't know how to install: Instructions on how to install)
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows 7 (Works on some XP, Vista, and 8 machines. Try the demo if you’re not sure)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated Graphics Card (Does not support integrated graphics)
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any, but there are currently some issues with Audigy sound cards. Try the demo if you’re not sure